Last year, I failed miserably with my goals. So this year, /i will try and succeed with at least half of my goals. Here we go.
- Retain some other English accent
- Take an Art or Photography class
- Participate in a Marathon and train for it
- 52-Week Book Project. Check this blog out for more info.
- Finish a collection of short stories
- Make a 365 Photo-Blog. I’ve started with Day 1 on this blog already. I should have the blog up by next Monday. The goal is to post a picture a day.
- Watch and take notes on every Ted Talks
- Watch 1 Movie a Week I’ve never seen before that’s been recommended to me. I’ll start this on the first complete week of 2010.
- Finish an Art piece and sell it.
- Write a song, possibly a whole EP, record it, and play it live.
- Keep a dream journal and experiment with lucid dreaming
- Participate in NaNoWriMo
- Continue blogging here
- Study history of pop music: done best by listening to 2 or 3 albums a week
- Tweet everyday with a new vocab word (Probably for artwiculate)
- Write a screenplay for a short film or web-series
- Write a proposal to pitch to VCs (or other people) of a live broadcast studio at low costs on the internet
- Reach goal of 100 podcast reviews (I’m around about 60 now)
- Read David Allen’s Getting Things Done and implement it in my daily routine
- Master a different language
- Make a home-brewed electronic device
- Pass my GWR
So I’m hoping to do at least 11 of these goals by the end of this year.